Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lazy Dayzzzzz!

So today and actually the last few days have been rather lazy for me althou I have managed to do alittle shopping! What girl doesnt make time for shopping? Nothing to report as far as freebies/hunts or again I am just missing them.... But I figure I should at least post a LOTD!

So this will be super short and simple! While enjoying my laziness I thought I would relax on the beach with a nice cold drink, I dont know about you but I am so ready for summer!



My LOTD is perfect for spring/summer! This outfit Hartleigh from the fantastic Loren is super light and totally pink! I paired the outfit up with a keyyyyyyyute pair of Demi Trainers from ETD I have these is several colors cause they are just so keyyyyyyyute!! Also you will notice the adorable bag Linsay previously had as a 50L item that I just couldnt pass up! I've also worn a few pieces of jewelry one being from once again my awesometastic godmommy Lacie its a Cuppycake necklace and who doesnt love cupcakes? My ankle bracelet previously blogged by Abby and what a cute find! And last but not least a shameless plug to complete my outfit these super keyyyyyyyute sunglasses which come in many colors from my own store Kewt Kids!

So heres the run-down!
LOTD details:
Eyelashes: CANDY - Soft
Skin: Curio - Cupid
Nails: Scoop- Frenchy Nails - rainbow sorbet
Hair: Truth - Emerald
Outfit: Candy - Hartleigh
Shoes: ETD - Demi Trainers
Jewelry: LacieCakes- Cuppycake Necklace
                Anklet previously blogged by Abby
Sunglasses: Kewt Kids - Oversized Heart Glasses
Bandaids - Reek

Thats all for today! Have a super lazy Wednesday and see you next week!!
Daisie <3

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute Daisie I used to have some sunglasses like that when I was a kid hehe yayy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute Daisie <33 I love those glasses *goes off to buuy*

    ReplyDelete