Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cushions Galore... it's crazy, i'm crazy!

Hey Hey Hey! <3

I have the biggest treat for you guys today! And no, it's not candy or cookies or cake! I go to my Uncle Cree's house often and when we watch movies we sit on the most awesome bean bag chairs ever!!!!!! Sooooo I'm going to tell you about them and show them to you and then you are going to go out and get them! **In case you haven't noticed... >.> ~whispers~ I love exclamation marks... <.<  For those of you that know me, you know I am a social butterfly and am naturally loud at everything I do. ~snickers~

They, the bean bag chairs, are called ++LP2++ Soft Cushion Series and they are created by Yasuki Beck. I am seriously in love with these cushions. Not only are they comfy for my toosh BUT they totally rawk as far as their texturing and shadows are concerned.
 
I'm going to show you two pictures of the cushions and there's something wicked cool about them and I want to see if you can tell what it is!

Before I do I want to give you just a few more facts about them. The round cushions have a variety of 4 different sit poses and there are a total of 12 different colors you can choose from. Now the square cushion has 7 different sit options and like the round cushion, it too has 12 different color choices. Which means... that you can totally pimp it out in any room!!! YEEHAW! When you purchase the cushions all you do is touch the shadow to change the colors and touch the cushion to change the sits! Now for the moment you've all been waiting for...



AND THEN




Okay did you see? Did you? Huh? HUH?! The cushion actually dips in when you plop your bum in it! LOOK AGAIN! I love it... ~sighs happily~ You'll find these cushions at ++LP2 Interior++

MY Look of the Day

You know I am random girl. I really am all about pretty much any style and one day I may wear foo foo dresses and then the next feel emo meets grunge. Oh who knows!! Today I decked out my monsters outfit from Cute Bytes with my bling shoes from Babydoll Boutique. Ha!



See you guys next week! Don't miss me too much!! Ciao mein noodles!

4 comments:

  1. ooh! I've been looking for good cushions! I luve em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Dems mine tooshy's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those cushions! they are like so unique and fun!! <3 Awesome post Kaydia <33

    ReplyDelete