Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Haunting We Will Go...

H A L L O W E E N is coming everyone! Who's been thinking about their costumes? I wanted to get a jump start on some and share a couple that have been already out or new releases. I'm really am hoping to find the right house, where they give you full size candy bars! Mmmm chocolate!!! The way to my heart!







Goddess Toga: Aura's
Bebe Ballerina: Babydolls
(yeah that's right, I rocked it. Don't hate!)
Lil' Red Riding Hood: Babydolls
Scarecrow: American Beagle


Spooks - by Sandra Liatsos

There's a goblin at my window,
A monster by my door.
The pumpkin at my table
Keeps on smiling more and more.
There's a ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green.
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween.


 Sings, "A hunting we will go. A hunting we will go. High hoe the derry o. A hunting we will go!"

Eeks candy soon everyone! Make sure we all brush our teeth though!!! So you ready for some cute costumes. Alright here we got with the LOTD Costume Style!!!

UBER NEW RELEASE from Candii Kitten
being released either today or tomorrow!!!
This witch costume, comes with a riding broom or one you can just hold in your hand.

NEW RELEASE from Inner Peace
 TinkerBell Princess: Everything included
OLDER RELEASE from Chelsea's Childrens Closet aka CCC
 Madeline -  A truley loved classic girl that loves to get into miscief!
NEW RELEASE from Larnia Kids
Cute Witchy outfit! Everything included and was part of the 50L friday!

OLDER RELEASE from Ceeara by Design
Apple from Boof
Snow White and the deadly apple!!! Ahh!

Shoutout: Welcome new Cosmic Bloggers! Candii, Kaydia, McKenzie, and Telsey. Lets get this show on the road this week. Its their first time blogging!

Also, if you have a new release Halloween costume, please im me. I'd love to at least put a couple more out before Halloween, "witch" is coming soon!!!

1 comment: