Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Like a bridge over troubled water.....

Hey everyone! I've got a small but awesome LOTD today. Just something simple for the fall season. You'll love it though!


So first off, if you did 50L on friday then you probably have this ADORABLE outfit from Larnia Kids called Shop Till You Drop! The entire set was just 50L! I love love these boots and they're super cute with the skirt. It's such a sweet fall outfit and I love that is has a sweater. I adoreee sweaters! For my awesome hair called Lotta, I grabbed it at the hairfair but you can get it at Berrie's Inc. It's SO sweet and gentle and the hat is awesomely colour changeable, the flower as well! For the amazing accessories I've got two of Lacie Cake's newest release. On my cheek I have a sticker tattoo layer. It comes in a few different colours so you can change them around! On my finger I have this great ring called *LC* - My Wifey Ring (rainbow). The Wifey ring is part of LacieCake's GATCHA machines! So you can grab one for you and one for your friend!!Just check out the photo below! 



Lastly for my skin Alissa Firecaster released a chunk of new kid skins. They're only sold in fatpacks but they're CRAZY inexpensive. They come with just a regular skin and then with a bunch of cool stuff on them like messy faces with mommy's make up, chocolate, fight grease and more!! You can get them at Miss Murder OR Newly, Inner Peace will be hosting the kid skins too! The great thing about these skins is that they're super cheap so kids who don't have a lot of L and afford an awesome great quality skin!

That's it for today. Don't forget to check in all week to meet the 3 other new scribblers! You've met Candii, you'll love the rest JUST as much!

Stay sweet and remember to watch Glee. I'm gonna leave you with a song from tonight's episode!

xoxo, Riley Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment