Monday, May 3, 2010

Candii Kitten!

Hey Everyone!  I know I am a little late today, but its been OMG busy in my rl, but I couldn't NOT post something, I love doing it too much!!

Today I am doing an really adorable dress from Candii Kitten. It's called Leona and just so cute! And you guys know I don't do dresses very well. But this one, I will wear anytime. It comes in a few different colors but I chose green, well, because its one of my fav colors!  The dress comes with the cutest shoes and bracelets, if you look down at my ankles you will see the little bows that are on these shoes. The hair band w/bow I love, and it works perfect with the Tesa hair from Truth.





















I added a couple of cute accessories I found at CK too. I just couldn't pass them up. The glasses are called Grunge glasses in Lime. I think they are so cute and the butterfly ring, Well I absolutely love butterflies so of course when I seen these on display right beside the glasses, I had to get one of them. They are a steal too. The glasses and the Butterfly ring are only 50L each. Candii has tons of colors too.

I know this was kinda short. But I will try to make up for it next Monday. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and keep on smiling.. not only does it make the grumpiest of  people smile back, it makes them wonder what you are up to!

See you soon!!
Abby <3

Hair- TRUTH- Tesa Reds
All clothing, shoes and Accessories from Candii Kitten
Dress-[C*K] Leona in Green
Glasses- .:*CK*:. Grunge Box Glasses (Lime)
Butterfly Ring-.:*CK*:. Butterfly Bizare Ring *Pink/Purple*
Poses-aDORKable 

No comments:

Post a Comment