Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air?

A Glitterific Look of the Day!
I wanted to share this adorable look with you all today! My outfit is one of TEN new releases at Inner Peace this week! Isn't it adorable? I just love the sparkly heart, the prim accessories- sleeves, shirt, bangles, and those adorable shoes with layered socks.
I also love this new hair!  This style from Magika (at the Hair Fair) is so perfect for me - because when I was a RL kid, I always had my hair in my mouth. It reminded me of that terrible habit that it took forever to break, haha! A warning- it does require a little modding to get the hair to fit in the mouth just right.


Finally, my pose is part of a new release from Glitterati. It's from the Long Hair 2 series- a bunch of poses perfect for showcasing that long hair you love so much. It's only available on the Project Donate sim, a fundraiser held through Sept. 19, to raise money for Unicef and the Pakistan flood crisis. Sounds like another worthy reason to shop to me!

My Look Details
Hair: Magika Audrey - Only available at the Hair Fair!
Outfit: Londyn from Inner Peace
Eyes: Bella's Twilight Boutique- Starry Night Eyes
Pose: Glitterati- Long Hair 2 - Available only at Project Donate

And a little Pink Glitter....

No comments:

Post a Comment