Thursday, June 24, 2010

La La Laaaa

Yay! It's Thursday, almost the weekend and i cannot wait! It's my RL birthday next Monday so i'm looking forward to spending my weekend relaxing with friends.
Today i am going to show you some cute outfits that i love running around the grid in when im relaxing; some new, some old. They're from some of my favourite stores, and i'm also going to show you some of my favourite Truth hairs!
I want to point out this super cute 5 person pose. It's a freebie in the Subscribo at < porcupine Love > which i first found out about at Pose Fair. The Store has some super cute poses, this being one in paticular. Go poke the subscribo and you can grab this pose. It comes as a linked group pose and with the poses seperate too!

[Click the Picture for a bigger view]
Outfit Details after the Cut!

Outfit One:
This is one of my favourite outfits ever! I just love the poncho top, and even though the outfit was released quite a while ago i'll be wearing this top all summer.
Outfit: Candy- Manda in Purple
Hair: Truth- Drew

Outfit Two:
This outfit is one of Babydolls newest release and i think the pattern is super cute for summer. The Mavi hair from Truth is one of my favourites. It's cute & messy and perfect for running around in.
Outfit: BB- Leesa
Hair: Truth- Mavi

Outfit Three:
This super cute summery outfit from Babycouture is perfect for sunning myself and hanging out with my friend. It comes with the sunglasses too. The shoes are from BC too and are one of the most fun pair of shoes i have. they remind me of my RL childhood, i used to wear jelly shoes all the time.
Outfit: [BabyCouture] Kaysha
Shoes: [Babycouture] Jellies Shoes (previous 50L)
Hair: Truth- Sylvia

Outfit Four:
Omg this outfit! It's one of my more recent purchases from Larnia Kids. I was shopping with Jamie and i got all excited about this tutu dress. I couldnt decide on a colour so had to ask rory to make a Fatpack for me so i could get them all!
Outfit: Larnia Kids- Tutu Cute (Pink)
Hair: Truth- Lydia

Outfit Five:
Such a cute poofy dress from Inner Peace. The Pattern and trim are so cute and match perfectly. I don't usually wear pink that often; but i can't resist polka dots!
Outfit: Inner Peace- Daphne
Hair: Truth- Annie

Until Next time...

Francii <3

2 comments: