Saturday, July 23, 2011

We're going on a bear hunt...

Happy Saturdaaaay!! Well maybe we're not quite off on a bear hunt but still a hunt! While I've been 'busy' at work in RL I've been ninja logging on SL to do a few super cute hunts that are going on currently...and I thought I'd show you some of the cuteness you can get that is great for us kiddo's!
The PouPee hunt is this adorable with some super adorable smaller stores, most of the stuff is 'adult' based but my absolute favorite hunt item is one aimed for us kiddos \o/. It's the MudHoney Princess Playhouse and you can see it right at the top of the picture above...it has lots and lots of adorable sits for you all all your friends! On the bottom is this lovely little bed from *Art Dummy it comes with cute little sits and sleepy poses too plus the adorable bunny hung over the end of the bed.



Next up on the top as well as another pose from the *Art Dummy Bed is also this super ring from Undefined Lilies and yes that is a 'stache on the ring :D Alsooo on the same sim as undefined lilies there's another wonderful store with some cute hunt gifts too. On the bottom you can see this amaaaaazing little pony from Doremi it comes with some loverly little pose and well I just love it!

Lasty is a super quick LOTD composed of mostly hunt items! I'll start with the rain boots because they too are from the poupee hunt from a stall called u.f.o which is a lovely store full of all sorts of bits and bobs! The next hunt item is my shirt from pivaaca, However this is from The Seasons hunt...I think either way its totally adorable. Lastly my shorts are from a cute store I stumbled upon called Awram-Viie

*Items were resized to fit my av as the stores are aimed for adults not us mini's

Thats all for this weeek, Happy hunting and there is soooo much more to these hunts to I just picked a few of my favourite stuff!

-Jamie,xo

p.s sorry for the crappy quality pictures SL hates me recently.

1 comment: