Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Unicorns, Rainbows and Valentine's Jewelery!

Hi Scribble friends! 
I know it's been a while, but I just had to share some cuteness with you today. I've been having way to much fun putting together this outfit! 
First, checkout my amazerous rainbow from Exposeur! It comes with 10 poses, all adjustable so they fit kid avies! This pose shop has tons of single model poses, some super cute pose props, and even some full-perm building poses!

And what's a rainbow without a pink fluffy unicorn?? You too can have your own pink unicorn tee from  Turducken. Turducken has some super cute outfits, especially if you use the Tiny Tot shrinker to be super short. Best of all, her clothes are mod so I could make them fit me too, because I HAD to have this shirt!  If you haven't had a chance to experience the joy of Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows, checkout the video on youtube

Also, I love love my necklace- it's a candy necklace from Kick the Can. When you click a candy piece, the piece disappears until you reattach or login again. Friends can "eat" your candies too!  Soo cute and perfect for Valentine's day! There's also a colorful version for non-Valentines lovers :) 

My whole look:
Turducken - Pink Fluffy Unicorn Shirt - (Outfit) 
Kick the Can- R(S)W Eatable Valentine Candy Necklace for Kids
KeWt KiDs - Bubblegum Lip Balm
Elikatira-  Horizon Hair
JANE - lil piggies socks.rugby.pr lilac
Inner Peace- Harlow Sparkle Sneakers (Harlow Outfit)
Candii Kitten  Kaitlyn Jeans (Kaitlyn Outfit)
May Shop- *MG* Eyes
Mynerva Skins Dolly Dots
Gigglebox- Gold Star

No comments:

Post a Comment