Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Get to Know Your Neighbor!

Howdy neighbor!!! You know those kids that you see through-out the years... either at school, camp, shopping, or even a friends house. Why not get to know them and meet a new friend? Instead of blogging about stores that we see almost daily, you're going to meet some pretty cool kids outside of the designing aspect of being a kid. Until September, there will be a blog with random kids throughout the community. Hope you like!!!


First off we have EmmaLove Perhaps aka Emma Belle Allen. She's 6 years old, is a daughter and younger sister to the COOLEST sister ever, loves watching movies, attends OSE school, and one of her favorite stores is Sassafras. She's a more girlie girlie that likes dresses, so you can probably guess her favorite store??? Yup, Babydolls. =0)

What made me want to be a kid/teenager in SL? Well I am really silly, goofy, snuggly and that is kinda creepy in an adult avi do being a kiddo fits me perfectly.

Tell me something not many people really know about you?
I am actually really shy, when I'm nervous I talk a lot so people always think I'm outgoing but I'm really just nervous O.o but shhhhh.

If you were given 50,000L, what would you mostly likely buy?
10,000 houses for my family dey love buying housies :) - This is not a joke... omg!!!

What are your dislikes? I dislike how hard it is to meet other kids and how their seems to be cliques.

Favorite cartoon?
Doug  Favorite thing in your inventory? A notecard my mommypie wrote me when she dopted me. & deer antlers dat light up!  Ice cream or yogurt? Frozen Yogurt!  Favorite song right now? Jar of Hearts

If there's anything you'd like to add, please put it here:
I think there should be like a Maw for kids so we can meet each other and make new friends. Its hard to fit friends in with family but not everybody have family so it would be nice for everyone to be able to not feel alones.


Sings... who's that girl? This would be Topanga Lexington aka Topsy. She's another little sister of mine & is 5 fingers old. =0) She has 7 family members & loves to spend time with them and shop, which she said "duh!" Some of her favorite stores is Babydolls, The Kid Company, and favorite goofy store is Whimzie. She is wanting to attend OSE.

Whats your favorite type of stye of clothing you like to wear? Oh gosh, I am always changing up, yo.  Sometimes preppy, sometimes gangsta (but only on Thursdays) but above all, I am girly!

What made me want to be a kid/teenager in SL?
A friend of mine introduced me to the kid world and I haven't looked back since!

What are your dislikes? Veggies, oh and gross stuff or things that get you dirty, Imma princess dangit.

If you were given 50,000L, what would you mostly likely buy? Let's see, I would buy my sissybug some shoes, my sisserface something to torture daddeh with, my sis a racecar and and live happily ever after at Little Wonders. - wonders if the race car is mine.. but I really like the thing to torture daddy

Favorite cartoon? Throwback! I love Smurfs and Ninja Turtles  Whats your favorite thing in your inventory? My Teddybears :)  Ice Cream or yogurt? Sorbert :D :D  Favorite song right now? No judging allowed, but....Valerie sung by the Glee Cast


Gasp!!! Who'd this be??? Another younger sister of mine. I swear I didn't mean to blog all my sisters at once, but they were all online. Meet lxlnoel Resident aka Noel. Noel is 1 hand & 2 finger old... for those who can't figure that out, she's 7 with 6 family members. Loves hanging with family & shopping mostly at TokiDoki or her favorite silly store, Intrigue Co! "I luff their costumes :D"

Whats your favorite type of stye of clothing you like to wear? I mostly wear any type of jacket or cardigan with a skirt/pants. :D

What made me want to be a kid/teenager in SL? I'm a kid at heart, so being a kid in SL to me is much better :D

What are your dislikes? Trollers! - uhhhh sis??? "lxlnoel : i didnt know what to put"

Tell me something not many people really know about you?
I'm insanely clumsy.

If you were given 50,000L, what would you mostly likely buy?
A bajillion animals to put in the house :>

Favorite cartoon? So hard to pick D: but imma go with Rocko's Modern Life  Favorite thing in your inventory? My bunny from HPMD :)  Ice cream or yogurt? cookies and cream! nom  Favorite song right now? DEV - In the Dark


Introducing her royal princess Aussie Mae HyunAh Firefly Flux. When I asked Aussie her age, this is what she said, "ummmm *holds up 3 fingers* i is four." And she has "tree" family members ... SMH... thinks someone needs to sign her up for school, which she's thinking of joining one at least! Things she likes to do on SL is make gestures & torture babysitters. Oh sounds fun! Favorite stores are Babydolls and Gigglebox.

What made me want to be a kid/teenager in SL? child at heart

What are your dislikes? time outs - True Dat!!!

Tell me something not many people really know about you? *whispers* i has a shopping problem

If you were given 50,000L, what would you mostly likely buy? anything i see thats pretty

Favorite cartoon? batman  Favorite thing in your inventory? my new doggy. hes a husky named balto  Ice cream or yogurt? ice cream !_!  Favorite song right now? Paparazzi by Kan Mi Yeon and Not Alone by Park Jung Min

If there's anything you'd like to add, please put it here: KPOP IS THE BEST MUSIC IN THE WORLD!!!!


A boy!!! Everyone meet the boy behind the space suit, Parker Silent. He's 8 years young and likes long walks on the beach. hehee okies maybe... maybe not the beach part? His family consist of him and his 2 dad's. Attends OSE, loves to shop but doesn't have a favorite store. He just loves them all.

What made me want to be a kid/teenager in SL? cause i get to be cute
What are your dislikes?
bullies

Tell me something not many people really know about you?
One thing many people not know about me is that I am disabled. sometimes its hard even in sl communicating with folks that have no patience. but in sl its different. if in rl i just being me. maybe in public, people stare like oh he's too old for that or something. but then in sl i can be juss me and is ok cause im little. and i can be whoever i want and not worry about embarrassing my nana.

If you were given 50,000L, what would you mostly likely buy?  i would buy a small plot of land and build an orphanage. I have a fambly now, but coming from a child who was stuck in the adoption process for a long time, i know how rough  it can be for kids who don't feel like they belong.

Favorite cartoon?
powerpuff gurls  Whats your favorite thing in your inventory? my scripts. Im very creative. i takes pride in everything i make so i likes my werks.  Ice cream or yogurt? yogurt/frozen yogurt.  Favorite song right now? if you're happy and you know it

If there's anything you'd like to add, please put it here:
not think of nuffin right now but ill add some hugs for everyone.

So there you have it. The awesome sauce kids we all get to know a little more about. Remember, your close friends you have now... you didn't know at first either... you could be missing out on a pretty awesome friendship if you don't say hi. =0)

Shoutout: YO!!!

Peace Out - LoWi =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment